struts-user mailing list archives

From "Howard Miller" ...@howardmiller.co.uk>
Subject Re: pre-populate nightmare
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 14:36:32 GMT
I'm going to answer my own question:

create the bean for the target "builder" page in the session scope, not the request
scope. Having several cups of coffee, a walk, and a long think, led me to this logical
conclusion (if I want to manipulate a bean that exists in a session data structure, then
the bean I copy it to has to exist accross multiple pages too). However I still have an
uneasy feeling that I may be doing this the wrong way.

Any comments appreciated. Getting a bit frazzled with all this.

HM