struts-user mailing list archives

From Iris <i...@enix.org>
Subject Re: (struts1.1b2) redirect problem
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:02:37 GMT
I've nothing more in the server log.
I pass by jsp1.do but in this action I redirect to jsp2 that is not in
the same webapp.

I see in struts source and I find that in
org.apache.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig (l. 414)
the redirect is did with the contextPath.
And in org.apache.util.RequestUtils.forwardURL there's nothing
particular if the forward is redirected.
I think that the problem become from there.
Do you think I must add that in the bug list ?
Or I'm not watching in the good way ?

Iris