struts-user mailing list archives

From Iris <i...@enix.org>
Subject Re: Struts and cocoon
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:00:37 GMT
Hello,

I'm working in an application which combines Struts and Cocoon.
My unique problem for instance it's that I  must do redirection instead
of forwards.
This is a problem because then the request and the session are lost at
each redirection.
I solve it passing arguments in the URL.
Tell me how you do.

Iris