struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Sherman <a...@teachandtravel.com>
Subject <nested:iterate> & building columns
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:24:51 GMT
(I've been screwing with this for a while.)

 From the User Guide, I've not been able to figure out the proper tags
to display the data located:
http://www.teachandtravel.com/site/infosessions/schedule.php?division=Canada.

This is what I have so far:

<logic:iterate id="schedule" name="currentSchedule">
	<bean:write name="schedule" property="date"/>
	<nested:iterate id="session" name="currentSchedule.sessions">
		<bean:write name="session" property="city"/>
	</nested:iterate>
</logic:iterate>

I have a List of Date Beans, that have a date property and each contains
a List of Location Beans, that have a city property.

I'm very confused as to how to make this work, furthermore I need to
replicate the three-column layout of the above page. (I hope to find an
elengant solution for that.)

Please lend a hand if you understand the iterate tags!

Thanks,

A.

--
Adam Sherman