struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Sherman <a...@teachandtravel.com>
Subject Re: <nested:iterate> & building columns
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:10:08 GMT
Sri Sankaran wrote:
 > Re: NullPointerException A: My guess is that the object returned by a
 > getLocation() call on the objects in your informationsessions
 > collection is null.  The code block

OK, after many loops and out.println's, I've established that all the
data is there.

A few things of note:

<nested:iterate id="dates" name="currentSchedule">
	<nested:write property="date"/>
		<nested:iterate property="informationsessions">
			<nested:write property="location.city"/><br>
		</nested:iterate>
</nested:iterate>

- currentSchedule is a List of MyDates
- date.getInformationSessions() returns a Set. (Is this OK?)

So, I verified that the data is there. But I still get a
NullPointerException, therefore I must be trying to pull data from the
wrong spot in the structure. )-:

Thanks,

A.

--