struts-user mailing list archives

From ajTreece <aj.tre...@sun.com>
Subject ApplicationResources and 1.1b2
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:14:01 GMT
Morning folks...

I have recently upgraded from 1.1b1 to 1.1b2 and ran into a couple of
problems. The first was logging, but I found the solution in the
archives which was to use the newly released Commons Logging jar. The
problem I'm having now is with messages via
ApplicationResources.properties... All I get is the standard
???en_US.heading.user.data??? type message text which is telling me that
the properties file is not being initialized correctly.

This worked like a champ in 1.1b1. Is there a configuration change in
1.1b2 that I'm not aware of? I've checked that archives, but haven't
found anything that points me in the right direction.

Thanks, ajTreece