struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Sherman <a...@teachandtravel.com>
Subject Re: <nested:iterate> & building columns
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:13:36 GMT
Still doesn't work as I think it should.

The following JSP:

<nested:root name="currentSchedule">
	<nested:iterate property="holding">
		<nested:write property="date"/>
			<nested:iterate property="informationsessionsiterator">
				<nested:write property="location.city"/><br>
			</nested:iterate>
	</nested:iterate>
</nested:root>

I checked the Object to verify:

InformationSessionManager manager = new InformationSessionManager();

ContainerBean container = new ContainerBean(manager.getCurrent());

request.setAttribute("currentSchedule", container);

List currentSchedule = container.getHolding();
InformationSessionDate dDate =
(InformationSessionDate)currentSchedule.get(0);
Iterator dSessions = dDate.getInformationSessionsIterator();
InformationSession dSession = (InformationSession)dSessions.next();
Location dLocation = dSession.getLocation();

System.err.println("DEBUG: " + dLocation.getCity());

This happily prints "Ottawa" to stderr. (-:

I get:

  [ServletException in:/WEB-INF/pages/views/schedule.jsp] No getter
method for property holding[0].informationsessionsiterator of bean
currentSchedule

What's going on? I don't understand this enough to fix the problem.

Thanks for all your help,

A.

--
Adam Sherman