struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Container Wars
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 22:39:13 GMT

I've been using Resin for about 2-1/2 years now, and am very happy with it.
The latest version has all sorts of goodies in it, my current favourite
being a built-in fast implementation of JSTL. I haven't run into any
limitations from Resin itself, although I've run into the "too many tags on
a page" limit, which is actually a JVM limitation that you'll run into on
almost all containers. Perhaps that's what you were thinking of?

I don't consider cost a downside. Sure, Tomcat is free, but $1500 (last time
I looked - we've already licensed it) isn't much to pay, for all that you
get with Resin.

--
Martin Cooper