struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject RE: DAO or ... ?
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:02:17 GMT
You guys have it lucky to even know what a pattern is.  I graduated with a
C.S. degree in 1983 - object oriented programming barely existed then, let
alone taught.  Matter of fact we were required to learn IBM Assembler, and
either COBOL or PL/1 as a graduation requirement!  If I remember right, my
"Software Engineering" class dealt with writing a basic compiler for a
COBOL-type language (written in assembler, or course).  You ought to be
where I am trying to play catch-up on all of this Java / web / struts / ....
stuff while trying to deliver projects on time and budget!

Jerry

For additional commands, e-mail:

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.