struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject {Validator] Required Fields
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:00:24 GMT
Has Validator changed in its use of 'required'?  I pulled down the 20021008
build a couple of weeks ago, and found that Validator is now 'requiring' all
of my form fields even when I don't specify the required parameter.  I did a
quick check in the archives but didn't see anything immediately.  Has anyone
else come across this?  Is this fixed in a newer build?

TIA

Jerry Jalenak
Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496
jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.