struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jerry Jalenak" <Jerry.Jale...@LABONE.com>
Subject [Tiles] Using Tiles Parameter in <logic:equals>
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 15:44:15 GMT
I'm trying to find a way to pass a parameter from a tiles definition into a
JSP so I can use <logic:equal> to check the parameter and then render the
appropriate 'chunk' of JSP.  I can pass the parameter from my base
definition to my tile by using <tiles:put>; when I use <tiles:get> to
retrieve it I don't seem to be able to use it in my <logic:equal> tag to
check it against a static value.  Am I missing something obvious?  Is there
a more appropriate way of doing this?

TIA

Jerry Jalenak
Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496
jerry.jalenak@labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.