struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Smith" <KevinA.Sm...@sas.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Tomcat not extracting war
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:38:05 GMT
We had a very similar problem at my office. Turns out that Tomcat _really_ does not like WAR
files that are missing their manifests.  You might take a look at that. . .

--Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Silva [mailto:msilva@authenex.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 1:34 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: OT: Tomcat not extracting war

hello all,

i thought somebody here would have a quick answer for this one.

 i am deploying my struts application to a new machine.  i am placing the war file underneath
the webapps directory, and starting the server up, but the war file is not being extracted!
 any ideas?  it works on another machine (that i have been developing on)

thanks,
mark