struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Nizar.Bham...@ace-ina.com>
Subject Dynamic Forms using XML
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 22:46:46 GMT
I have a scenario where, I need to develop Dynamic forms using an XML.
i.e. the XML will specify what fields (all types of fields) need to be
displayed
on what page (i.e. page1, page2, etc). Has anybody out there worked on
a similar scenario using Struts? Any help/input on this will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Nizar Bhamani

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.