struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wang, Michael (Matrix)" <Michael.W...@6c.com>
Subject RE: Newbie question: Attempting to run Struts Example application over ATG Dynamo
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:44:12 GMT

I am new to ATG server, one week working experience so far.
But I know the struts quite bit.

I just setup the ATG server to run the struts example successfully.

I used Dynamo 5.6.1 and nightly build struts 10/24/2002 version.
I used ATG unpack mode not dar mode.

The problem I found is that the ATG classloader.  The ATG server does not
load local library like Tomcat and Weblogic.
So I add all the local jar files to classpath.

Other than that I can run the struts example without a problem.

I wrote down all the steps to set them (ATG and Struts) up to a readme file.
If you need a copy.  Just drop me an email.

I will work on the ATG and Struts in the next few days to see whether if
there are any other issues.

--Michael Wang