struts-user mailing list archives

From "Galbreath, Mark" <Galbre...@tessco.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Guidelines for working weekends
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 19:19:40 GMT
Sounds like my mom - I bought her her first computer last July and a
subscription to AOL.  She's 80 years old and has been reborn.  She finds the
web incredible and, like yours, loves email.

arrggghhh!  I though I was done and just checked the WLS logs -
SQLException.  doh!  Looks like that beer is going to have to wait a bit
longer....

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Bush [mailto:ekbush@swbell.net]
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 3:10 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [OT] Guidelines for working weekends

Actually I'm at the house right now doing several things - one of which
is monitoring the list ;-)  I should probably take off out of here and
see how the fish are biting, but I'm feeling kind of lazy ...

I just use the same address everywhere :-)  It makes it easier on me and
everyone else.

... being at home doesn't keep me from working though ;-)  Right now I'm
going between visiting with my wife, answering emails from my mom
(sometimes I wonder if introducing her to the Internet were a bad thing
- she can fill up your inbox!  She loves it though ;-) so I guess it was
a good thing.), and trying to piece together a good test (not
JUnit/Cactus yet *sigh*) for some modifications I've made on the
Validator to make it 1.1-compliant (so it "plays nice" with sub-apps).
 So ... I'm working (sort of), but it's hardly consuming my entire focus :-)

--
Eddie Bush