struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Lott <Jeremy.L...@ingenix.com>
Subject RE: help, I'm desperate!!!!
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:58:19 GMT
Ray,

Your problem is that you're starting your script tag but you are never
ending it.  If you add a </script> after your beginning script tag you'll
find it to be fixed.  It is interpreting all of your html as javascript and
not displaying it.  I've testing this on IE 5.5 and that's what seems to
make the difference.

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray D'Antuono [mailto:rpd158@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 10:05 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: help, I'm desperate!!!!

check that your stylesheet and javascript file links
are correct.

--- kiuma <kiuma@usa.net> wrote:
>     <link rel="stylesheet"  href="../css/common.css"
> TYPE="text/css"/>
>     <link rel="stylesheet"  href="../css/anagr.css"
> TYPE="text/css"/>
>     <SCRIPT language='JavaScript'
> src='../scripts/formscripts.txt'>

http://faith.yahoo.com

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.