struts-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Haynes <danielhay...@rulefinancial.com>
Subject RE: dynamic variables into my struts tag? How?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:01:17 GMT
Attached is a JSP, form and action class which does a similar thing (I
think) to what you need.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Stoessel [mailto:vincent@xaymaca.com]
Sent: 08 October 2002 16:38
To: Struts Users
Subject: dynamic variables into my struts tag? How?

Hello All,
I am building a results page in my struts app
that is iterating through an ArrayList. Everthing is working
wonderfully. For each fow I am making a radio button. I need that
radio button to hold a unique value that I can get from the ArrayList
but what is the best way to insert that dynamically into the

I want to produce something like:

<input type="radio" name="choose" value="1" > ...
<input type="radio" name="choose" value="2" > ...
<input type="radio" name="choose" value="3" > ...
<input type="radio" name="choose" value="4" > ...

I guess I could abandon <html:radio/ > tag
and just println(); but that does not seem half as cool.
Thanks in advance.

--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer