struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] HTML Performance question
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 20:30:20 GMT
No, you don't need to be concerned.  The browser will cache those files and
won't request them on each connection.

Whenever you have concerns about performance you should just try out both
methods.  Many times performance issues are a red herring.  Put all 5 links
in your html and hit the page.  Does it load incredibly slow?  If it does
it's probably not because of those links.

David