struts-user mailing list archives

From "Adolfo Miguelez" <pell...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] WAS Connection Pool
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:26:47 GMT
Yes Craig, that one is the first idea, but you know about the "partial"
suppport that IBM and BEA provide. Their policy is attempt to bring the
customer to their own products rather than solving integration problems with
other companies.

I asked just in case someone run in the same issue, but I agree it is not
the right forum for it. However this forum is so dynamic that I thought it
would be worth dropping a message.

Sorry anyway,

Adolfo.