struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kavitha ranga" <kavithara...@hotmail.com>
Subject MultiBox problem.
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:11:40 GMT
Hi,
  I am using a multibox as follows in my JSP page:

<logic:iterate id ="unAssOrgs" property="unAssignedOrgs">
<bean:write name="unAssOrgs" property="value"/>
<bean:write name="unAssOrgs" property="name"/>
</logic:iterate>

where unAssignedorgs is an ArrayList contaning standard LabelValueBean.

when I run this I get the following error:
"Cannot serialize session attribute unAssignedOrgs".

I am using this in JBuilder 7.0.
Has anybody encountered this ?Is it because I am using an ArrayList?
Any help is highly appreciated.

thanks,
Kavitha