struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Barefoot" <Joe.Baref...@motiva.com>
Subject RE: [FRIDAY] Quote of the Day
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:33:47 GMT
nice, you can tell people that you have the same license plate number on both of your vehicles...or
maybe not, since it would turn into a 45-min. exposition on number theory to make your point
if they aren't mathematically inclined.

hash name?  Did she get that monicker after the trip to Amsterdam or something? ;)  Nah, I
guess you mean the running kind o' hash.  Anywho, you mentioned it in some post-or-the-other
about an airline fiasco you endured post-9/11.

peace,
Joe