struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Payne" <dpa...@sotx.org>
Subject RE: [OT] Eclipse and webapp organization
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:17:39 GMT
Spoke too soon. Nevermind that last question.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Graham [mailto:dgraham1980@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 11:53 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: [OT] Eclipse and webapp organization

There are lots of ways to do it.  Eclipse projects live in
$ECLIPSE_HOME/workspace by default but you can point eclipse to an outside
project folder.  I have one java project for each web-app.  It contains my
java source under /WEB-INF/src and builds into /WEB-INF/classes.  My jsps
just live in directories under the project root.

The tomcat plugin is helpful for web development:
http://www.sysdeo.com/eclipse/tomcatPlugin.html

David