struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@telocity.com>
Subject RE: [way, way OT] okay, one more time for the slow people...
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 15:15:36 GMT
Hey Eddie,  I don't think Vic meant YOU personally :/

When I read it, I felt he meant posters "in general".

I also post code snippets all the time, in fact, I often won't post any code
unless I have already compiled and tested it (untrue if I'm in a hurry, and
those will always have a disclaimer).

(I hope this thread doesn't become another flame war.)

 pot.addCents(.02f);

James Mitchell
Software Engineer\Struts Evangelist
Struts-Atlanta, the "Open Minded Developer Network"
http://www.open-tools.org/struts-atlanta

For additional commands, e-mail: