struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: nested <logic:equal
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 14:19:10 GMT
Ahhh... its little things like this that make me sooooo glad Im not using
JSP ;-)

Hmmmm.
<logic:greaterThan name="resDepDTO" property="installments"
value="<bean:write etc...

You cant nest your tags like that Im afraid. :-(
JSP will barf on that like a (tom)cat with a furball... as it cant parse the
page as xml (or some such excuse).
You will need to use an ugly <%= jsdksjdk %> expression for that one (or
perhaps the fancy new expression language).

I presume that you were having trouble due to errors (rather than conceptual
difficulty getting the logic itself to work). Thats probably your culprit.

-----Original Message-----
From: nirdesh.mohan@highmark.com [mailto:nirdesh.mohan@highmark.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 22:12
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: nested <logic:equal

Hi guys,

I am just wondering if any one of you help me out in writing following
code...

Here is my problem

if(a>0)
     then make this button enable
else if(a>0 &&a<B)
     then make this button disabled

<logic:equal name="resDepDTO" property="instBilledToDate" value="0">
confirm('Do you Really want to delete the
     record ?');" />
</logic:equal>
<logic:greaterThan name="resDepDTO" property="instBilledToDate" value="0">
     <logic:greaterThan name="resDepDTO" property="installments" value="<
bean:write name="resDepDTO" property=
                    "instBilledToDate"/>">
"true" onclick="return confirm('Do you Really want to delete the record
?');"/>
     </logic:greaterThan>
</logic:greaterThan>

Thanks,