struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jin Bal" <jin...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Poolman 2.0.4 & Struts & tomcat4.x
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 10:14:44 GMT
Try putting the poolman.xml in the WEB-INF/classes folder

HTH

Jin
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ferran Parra" <ferran_p@mubimedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 10:46 AM
Subject: Poolman 2.0.4 & Struts & tomcat4.x

Hi

I was wondering if someone out there has configured tomcat 4.x with Poolman
2.0.4.

As far as I know Poolman needs to have in the classpath the location of the
poolman.xml file. But Tomcat doesn't use the classpath. So that it would
work we had to change the catalina.bat file so that it grabs the classpath.
Otherwise Poolman doesn't work.

Has anyone figured out HOW to get Poolman to work with Tomcat WITHOUT making
this change?

Much obliged,
Ferran Parra
Departament de Noves Tecnologies