struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff_Mycha...@nlgroup.ca
Subject Re: Confused about nightly builds and 1.1b2 bugs
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:23:58 GMT

Thank you. That is what I wanted to hear.

What would be the recommendation for  the latest  'stable' build.
I know this is based on the experience of those who tried the builds, but
any opinions would be helpful.

Thanks again

Eddie Bush <ekbush@swbell.net> on 10/23/2002 12:20:45 PM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:

Subject:    Re: Confused about nightly builds and 1.1b2 bugs

We don't have any fancy branching (at this point) like Tomcat etc do
(that I am aware of).  The nightly builds reflect the current status of
what will (eventually) be 1.1 final.

--
Eddie Bush

For additional commands, e-mail: <