struts-user mailing list archives

From Jeff_Mycha...@nlgroup.ca
Subject [Tiles]New tiles user with questions..
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 03:09:31 GMT
Greetings:
      I am in the early stages of converting some of my page to use tiles
framework.

      I am hoping that the conversion will go smooth as many of my pages
are build with reusable includes,
      however I have the several jsp:include files that depend on an input
parameter.
      I have checked the archives and documentation but could not find a
direct answer.

      Question:
      How can I replace this call:
      <jsp:include page
="/WEB-INF/customer/form/CurrentCustomerSummaryForm.jsp" flush="true">
                           <jsp:param name="actionTarget"  value
="/papChangeCurrentCustomer.do" />
                </jsp:include>

      with something like  this:
      <tiles:put  name="summaryForm" value
="/WEB-INF/customer/form/CurrentCustomerSummaryForm.jsp" />

      How can I ensure that the parameter: <jsp:param name="actionTarget"
value="/papChangeCurrentCustomer.do" />
      is found the included file?

** I have tried <tiles:useAttribute .. it works in my main layout page but
not the include.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.