struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject RE: [OT] Container Wars - Resin and sessions
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:51:52 GMT

Why is having an internal connector better than simply creating a JNDI/
initial context on your own? Is the speed that much better?  It's not
really too hard to simple set your jndi.properties directly and connect
that way. Not trying to put your decision down, just wondering if I've
missed something...

Seems like choosing the best container would outweigh this connectivity
issue...

"Cliff Rowley" <cliff@onsea.net> on 10/08/2002 11:45:03 AM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    RE: [OT] Container Wars - Resin and sessions

>We are going live with JBoss/Tomcat because of the internal
>connectors.  If a JBoss connector existed for Resin that my
>change things.

I second that.. :)

---

For additional commands, e-mail: <