struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject Re: EL and the developer's roadmap
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 15:50:47 GMT

Not trying to be intrusive on the process - and you may have already seen
this, but here is I think one of the best examples of an opensource
developer roadmap. It shows branching and release plans as well as
providing links to background information.

      http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap.html

Vincent Stoessel <vincent@xaymaca.com> on 10/03/2002 11:30:35 AM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>