struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject RE: Struts1.1 B2 BUG OR Weblogic 6.1 SP2 BUG??????????
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:56:18 GMT

I may not completely understand what you are describing - but, here's what
it sounds like:

 -  You have multiple Server Instances, all on the same port - unless I
misundertand.
 - You run one application per instance
 - you have 2/3 applications.

If the statements above are correct, then it is likely that the issue is
not struts - it is likely your different server instances are conflicting
with each other.

If this is the problem, the solution is to modify the server config to have
the instances run on different ports. The solution may be different if you
are clustering.

"Nekkalapudi, Viplava" <VNekkalapudi@erac.com> on 10/15/2002 12:46:16 PM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    RE: Struts1.1 B2 BUG OR Weblogic 6.1 SP2 BUG??????????

Correct, We use the same port 51300. We have 2/3 web applications (small)
in
which each configuration file uses the same port. But we always deploy/run
only one web application. I can see that in the directory
wlserver6.1/config/myApp51300.
  We modified only the name of the web app in the config.xml for different
applications and not the port. Is it not correct?