struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject RE: Struts1.1 B2 BUG OR Weblogic 6.1 SP2 BUG??????????
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:48:44 GMT

I figured something like this.

If you're going to have 2 severs, they need to be on different ports - no
way around this.

If you can restart one server using an Ant target - then modify your Ant
script to give you targets for two servers.

"Nekkalapudi, Viplava" <VNekkalapudi@erac.com> on 10/15/2002 06:36:36 PM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    RE: Struts1.1 B2 BUG OR Weblogic 6.1 SP2 BUG??????????

We are just migrating to Struts 1.1 B2 from Struts 1.0.2 in the development
environment on desktop. There are no servers running on my machine. Only
thing is I can start the server from my desktop using ANT build scripts.
  The 2/3 applications I am talking about is one application with Struts
1.0.2 and second the same application with Struts 1.1 B2.