struts-user mailing list archives

From jmattu...@na.cokecce.com
Subject does javascript have a place in mvc & struts
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 22:36:10 GMT
Sorry this might be an elementary question, but im new to jsp and struts.
I have done a lot of reading in the last few weeks. I realize that struts
is the way to go in terms of following the mvc model. My one question at
this time is in regards to form validation. By that i mean when a user
enters information; lets say username & password should the information be
validated with the aid of javascript on the client side or is the concesus
to leave such a task to beans on the server side???
Thank u all for your time

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you