struts-user mailing list archives

From Arnaud.PASQUI...@sodebo.fr
Subject Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: ActionForm and ArrayList
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 07:49:39 GMT

Yes, it is very frustrating!
I will be very happy if you could post to me a sample.

                    kiuma

                    t>                   cc :

                                         Objet :      Re: Réf. : Re: ActionForm and ArrayList

                    21/10/2002

                    09:37

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"

Since I've recently solved this problem, & I know how much it is
frustrating, and I can't attach files in the mail to this ml,
if u want I can post to you a piece of my code.

List" <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>                    mail.com>            cc :

>                                         Objet :      Re: ActionForm and
ArrayList