struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject Re: String comparation
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:29:22 GMT

Make your classes implement the 'Comparable' interface -

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/collections/interfaces/order.html

Kevin

Cathy Osekizoglu <hinbsls@yahoo.ca> on 10/17/2002 11:18:13 AM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

To:    struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)
Subject:    String comparation

This question is not related to struts. Sorry I ask here because I don't
know where I should put this message. Please help me forward to the right
place if you know.

If you know the answer, please help me. Thanks.

My question:

How to compare test1, test10 and test2,

so that the result will be test1, test2, test10. Now I got test1, test10,
test2

Thanks again