struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject RE: Struts 1.1 Release
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 00:02:22 GMT

I would never acuse any of the commiters on this project of being slackers
;->

Maybe of being workaholics - sadly, like me - but that's another thread.

"Craig R. McClanahan" <craigmcc@apache.org> on 10/15/2002 07:54:28 PM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>

cc:     (bcc: Kevin Bedell/Systems/USHO/SunLife)