struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject Re: Struts and ear
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:16:03 GMT

This is likely a weblogic classloader issue. It's likely that you need to
include a copy of struts.jar in the ear file as well as inside the war
file. Also, you'll need to modify the manifest as well. There's some good
weblogic docs on this.

"Fernando Hernandez" <fernando@bit-bang.com> on 10/17/2002 05:54:07 AM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>