struts-user mailing list archives

From Kevin.Bed...@sunlife.com
Subject Re: Enterprise SMTP Server?
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:01:31 GMT

Check out JAMES - the Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server. Open source. Has
been at 1.0 or aboce realse for almost three years.

I've done some invstigation with it for a project I have coming up early
next year. It looks like exactly what you are describing.

      http://jakarta.apache.org/james

"Kenny Smith" <kenny@journalscape.com> on 10/10/2002 01:50:29 PM

       <struts-user@jakarta.apache.org>