struts-user mailing list archives

From "hammett" <holive...@cimcorp.com.br>
Subject [Way-OT] Struts and Swing
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:40:44 GMT
Hi   (I could not search the archives, the message "text not available for
search" appeared)

We're developing a system that have a swing and a web interface. The swing
interface should be used for offline use of the system. We would love to
write once and only once a lot of thing, including the front ends. Of
course, we know the big differences of one and other, but struts have a
declarative way to conduct navigation that we like aggregate to our offline
system. First, have anyone tried it before? Do you think that it is the best
bet?

Regards

hammett