struts-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Tse" <eric...@netvigator.com>
Subject i18n implementation
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 08:02:35 GMT
Dear all,

I am designing the framework of an enterprise application which serves 3 large groups of user.
And of each group has 3 GUI language selections. I am now trying to generalize the functions
so as to reuse most of the codes and deploy as a single application with different context-param,
i.e. each group has its JAR.

For the language issue, I do not want the web designer to "copy and paste" those JSP into
3 sets to make 3 distinct GUI webpages. (ie. 3 x 3 = 9 JARs)

Do you have any recommendation in producing 3 GUI languages? Do I really necessary to create
3 JARs with different web.xml to load the .properties files?

Any recommendation is welcome!

---
Eric Tse
SCP, SCWCD