struts-user mailing list archives

From "Roland Carlsson" <rolan...@swetravel.se>
Subject Re: logic:present
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:55:27 GMT
Ignore my last please. I must be in need of some sleep or coffe...

Hope that I didn't make anyone work

Thanks
Roland

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roland Carlsson" <roland.c@swetravel.se>
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 3:34 PM
Subject: logic:present

Hi!
I got a small problem with finding an object in the request-scope.

In an Action I have the following line:

request.setAttribute("rdc_shop_Login_loginById", login);

Then I have a .jsp-page with the following:

<logic:present name="rdc_state_Login_loginById" scope="request">
found a Login
</logic:present>

To verify that I actually got the object in the scope I test later in the
page:
<%
    rdc.shop.entity.Login rdc_state_Login_loginById =
(rdc.shop.entity.Login) request.getAttribute("rdc_shop_Login_loginById");
    out.println(rdc_state_Login_loginById);
%>

And it outputs: rdc.shop.entity.Login@9fdee

Why doesn't logic:present find the object?

Thanks in advance
Roland Carlsson