struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: How does LookupDispatchAction lookup.
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:03:02 GMT
I agree with Juan.  Although you will want to weigh your options,
especially if you have rather large resource bundle(s).

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup