struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [FRIDAY] a javascript a day keeps the server away...
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:47:54 GMT
Holy Footprint Batman!!!!!  That page sucked 100% of my system resources
to render!  And I have 1/2 a GIG!!!

I thought I heard a painful moaning sound, and when page finally came
up, I realized it was coming from Phoenix.

--
James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but
when you do, it blows away your whole leg."
- Bjarne Stroustrup