struts-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Joshua" <daniel.jos...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: multiple file upload
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 03:23:43 GMT
>2. I can create file button in loop so it can be added as per requirement.
But, in this case the name of file button will be same.
I do not think that you can set multiple FormFile using one name. I think it
is some sort of limitation of the Strut framework, but you can always
provide that functionality yourself.

How about loading 1 file at a time, like the way HotMail works.

Anyone else have a good way of handling a varible number of files to be
uploaded?

Regards,
Daniel