struts-user mailing list archives

From "Affan Qureshi" <quere...@etilize.com>
Subject Re: monkey tree problem
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:08:44 GMT
Are you talking about JavaScript click event here? The names of the buttons
are generated using the nesting scheme like:
name="bean1.nestedBean1.nestedBean2.button1". Or if they are indexed (in an
array) it uses the array syntax like
name="bean1.beanColl[2].nestedBeanColl[4].button1".

Have you tried using the onclick attribute of the <nested:submit> tag. You
can pass this button into the JavaScript function and use the above scheme
to know which button was clicked.

Is there a way you can accomplish the same functionality (like the
monkey-tree example v2) by making the bean request-scoped?

Affan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amit Badheka" <amit@direct2s.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 5:48 PM
Subject: monkey tree problem

Hi All,

I have a requirement to generate the tree structure from the collection
object.

right now I am using the monkey tree to generate the tree structure for the
same.

The tree is generating fine. But, the problem is that I want to catch the
click event i.e. which node is clicked so that I can get the node name that
is clicked.

Is anybody is using monkey tree?

please help me to resolve this problem, also if there is any alternate
option let me know.

thanks a lot,

Amit Badheka.