struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Turner" <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject RE: Struts Validator
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:25:38 GMT
If you want specific information about the Validator, the sample chapter
from Struts Kick Start, on www.strutskickstart.com, deals with DynaForms
and the Validator.

Since people are looking for guidance as to which book(s) to buy, I
thought I'd offer this concise guide:

Struts Kick Start (Motorcycle engine on cover):  Appropriate for people
who watch "Monster Garage" on Discovery, think that Harley Davidson
defines the perfect transportation option, and like leather jackets.

Programming Jakarta Struts (Horsie on cover):  Appropriate for 4H
members, polo riders and men who wear "Stetson" cologne.

The Struts Framework (Bridge on cover): Appropriate for ironworkers,
people who have bought the Brooklyn Bridge, or people who like suspense.

Struts in Action (Jester on stilts on cover):  Appropriate for short
people, members of the Society for Creative Anachronisms and circus
performers.

Mastering Jakarta Struts (Multicolor blob on cover): Appropriate for
people who enjoy Rorsach tests, fans of the Pantone color charts, and
finger-painting enthusiasts.

Struts Fast Track (Does anyone know what it is on this cover):
Appropriate for people who can't make out fuzzy B&W photos on Amazon.

Ok, so it's not Friday.  I just always wonder how many people chose
books based on the cover art.

James