struts-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Badheka" <a...@direct2s.com>
Subject <html:base> tag
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 06:00:31 GMT
HI All,

I have a problem with displaying images in my jsp page. I am giving relative path in the page.
If I call the page directly it shows the images.
But If I call the page from struts Template then it is not showing any images.

i have a dir structure like -

common\
     template.jsp
jsp\
   somefolder\
        header.jsp
    container.jsp (struts template definition)

if I calls header directly it shows the images. But if I calls container.jsp (which puts the
header.jsp) then it is not showing any images.
I am also putting the <html:base /> tag in each page.
what I observed is that my generated html code contains base tag as below , but-
    <base href="http://localhost:7001/ManageStyle/jsp/ecatalogManageStartPage.jsp">
it should be like -
    <base href="http://localhost:7001/ManageStyle/jsp/ecatalog/ManageStartPage.jsp">

 ^