struts-user mailing list archives

From "Amit Badheka" <a...@direct2s.com>
Subject multiple file upload
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:33:35 GMT
My requirement is to upload some files, the no of files are not known as the user can add no
of files to be attched/uploaded.

So, I have two options for doing that -

1. I create the file button dynamically with different name, but in this case how can I add
that parameter in form bean.

2. I can create file button in loop so it can be added as per requirement. But, in this case
the name of file button will be same.

I would like to go for 2nd, as it looks easy to implement. But the problem is that I am not
sure if struts can handle such situation where there are multiple file button with same name.

Any help will be appreciable.

Amit.