struts-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Tse" <eric...@netvigator.com>
Subject ApplicationResources
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2002 03:26:45 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to feed in 3 languages on my web, i.e. English (en-us), Traditional Chinese (zh-hk),
and Simplified Chinese (zh-cn).

I named the application resources as follows:

ApplicationResources.properties           (for en-us)
ApplicationResources_zh.properties          (for zh-hk)

they work!! But when the following settings apply....

ApplicationResources.properties           (for en-us)
ApplicationResources_zh_hk.properties          (for zh-hk)
ApplicationResources_zh_cn.properties          (for zh-cn)

only en-us works! :~(

any hint?

Regards,
eric