struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <maill...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: Simple Custom Validation Example Request
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:31:18 GMT
On Wednesday, December 18, 2002, 9:36:33 AM, Jeremy wrote:

WJ> Could someone post the very simplest example of some custom
WJ> validation code. I am still having problems with my code as
WJ> explained in previous post below. Maybe if I start of smaller I
WJ> could make some sense of whats going on.

    Well one thing I see right away is the package name is off. You
    are setting up the rule as : com.vs.install.util.VsValidate
    yet the class is set up as
    package com.vs.util.validate;

    Fix the validation part to call com.vs.util.validate.VsValidate
    and you should be all set.

--

Rick
mailto:maillist@reumann.net