struts-user mailing list archives

From "David Roussel" <str...@diroussel.xsmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove browser toolbars 'n' such.
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 17:12:20 GMT
You need to do a bit of JavaScript for this.  Use window.open().

See MSDN DHTML References fopr more info.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/dhtmlrefs.asp

On your initial page you need to have a "Click here to enter" type link
that has an onclick handler to call window.open().  In the arguaments to
window.open() you can turn the menus, address bar and toolbar on or off.

David

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:42:10 -0500 , "Darren Hill" <dhill@724.com> said:
> I remember someone on the list saying that, when creating a struts app,
> that
> remove all toolbars, address bar, and navigational button from the
> browser
> ... I like this idea, but can't seem to find out how.
>
> My JSP's are under the WED-INF folder and my index.jsp simply forwards to
> the initial request.  Any ideas on how to popup the application in a
> window
> without on the browser jazz?
>
> Darren.

> For additional commands, e-mail: